Wednesday, November 25, 2009

merging both transmedia studios for final presentation

Dear all,

I have a proposal for you: I'd like to combine both studios (monday & tuesday transmedia) into ONE presentation on week 14th:

date: Tuesday, december 8th, room A9

I'd like to make our final presentation open to the public, I'll invite friends and colleagues and you can do so too, I propose an open critique of the work.

Let me know if this works for you so I can start planning.

Thank you & happy thanksgiving
carolina

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome idea, I'm all for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will we have time to get through everyone? It barely seems like there is time to make it through a single class in the time frame. Not an opposition, just being the devils advocate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the final presentation is a final critique, brief and to the point, at this stage the work should speak for itself.

    ReplyDelete