Wednesday, December 9, 2009

thank you

Dear all,

I want to thank you for your work, commitment and dedication for what has been an incredible instance in being. The work you presented today was extraordinary: intelligent, committed and insightful. I am honoured and humbled by what you exhibited today, and i extend my deepest gratitude to you all. My 'job' is a labour of love, and it is nothing without you; a set of courageous thinkers who are willing to explore that which makes us human: questioning what we do not know or understand; love and commitment to what we do.

Always remember one thing: you are made of incredible beauty, and you can achieve anything.
This is not about the ego, this is about the heart, and the inexplicable mystery it holds.
Release it, share it, stay true to it, for that is the only thing that counts.

I hope to stay in touch, and once again let these over-used words reverberate in you:
thank you (& always dream big!)

carolina

-------------------

"I am not interested in the stable core of the known, but in the turbulent edge of the barely conceivable"
—Marcos Novak


"we are intervals between infinity"
—Carolina Trigo

-------------------

pd: don't forget to submit your work for the gallery

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carolina, my website for the project is on cargo collective. I just re purposed my portfolio website for the project, so if you could let me know when you've taken a look at it, I'd like to switch it back to my regular portfolio website. the url is www.aldisozolins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi guys,
    i uploaded the pictures. i'm sorry that i miss the first 4-5 presenters. Also, i'm sorry that mine isn't a professional camera like most of you guys have (and my skill isn't good enough, either), but still i believe it is good enough for you to enjoy the exciting/stressful/sleepless moments of week 14!

    http://tomokoogino.com/download/comm4_photo.zip

    have a great winter break,

    tomo

    p.s. downloading will take a LOT of time, so do it when you have time (ideally do it while you are sleeping). (455.7MB)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you tomo,
    aldis: ideally i'd like to have a link that I can access in the future, is this possible with your current set up?
    thxs
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally, got the link up and running from my server.

    www.nothingandanything.com

    This will be up for at least a year.


    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As far as I know it's not possible to keep this current design and my regular portfolio website. I could however place all of the artwork, imgs, text, etc into one project link under my regular portfolio website if thats ok with you. Otherwise I'd probably have to start from scratch and make a separate website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry it completely slipped my mind, but my website is

    www.violenceexhibit.com

    ReplyDelete