Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Christine (Nakashiba) & Simon

Being that you are behind in the process, please make use of this blog for feedback with your peers and myself prior to our next meeting. I am also available via email. Rachelle has been in contact between yesterday and today and we have honed in on one direction; please do the same. I am not interested in fear tactics and i find no pleasure in scolding; i care profoundly about the work. The time is now, live it & commit yourselves to it through your voice & work. As in anything in life: you get what you put in, its really that simple.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carolina, I didn't mean to get back to you this late. But I didn't contact you about my direction because we talked about my direction of: my families dynamic at our last weeks 1 on 1 crit. You advised me to look at 5 different parts of my family, then look at the work of Atom Egoyan. So, I chose 5 different components of my family and then expressed it through 5 wood sculpture pieces. I added the images in my newest post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolina,
    Sorry I have underestimated the usefulness of this blog and have not been participating in it until now. I appreciate greatly how much you care about my work and progress. I will rethink my priorities and try my best to make the deadlines in this class.

    ReplyDelete